A quick and dirty guide to create a Flipboard sharing button for Jetpack.
- Upload a 16×16 px Flipboard icon to your gallery
- Copy it’s URL to the clipboard, notepad or something .. (You’ll get this from the image properties for the image)
- Settings -> Sharing -> Add a new service
- Use the following for setting up the service.
- Service name: Flipboard
- Sharing URL: https://share.flipboard.com/bookmarklet/popout?v=2&title=%post_title%&url=%post_url%
- Image URL: http://your.blog.com/uploads/flipboard_16x16.jpg (from Step #1)
- Drag the icon into the ‘Enabled services’ row as normal.
v2 – Small tweaks to the order to make adding the image URL easier.